Chocolate Covered Cashews by Aidensworld21
- Baking sheet, or a sheet of foil
- Cashews, or the nuts of your choice
- Pink Himalayan salt
- baking chips, or Some chocolate that can be melted
- Bowl or microwavable container
- Put the baking chips into a bowl, and microwave for 30sec each time till the baking chips are fully melted.
- Once baking chips are fully melted pour cashew into the bowl with the chocolate, and make sure the cashews are fully coated in the chocolate.
- Use a fork to remove the cashews, and quickly place them on the sheet of foil.
- Repeat step 3 until all cashews are onto the foil.
- Sprinkle your pink Himalayan salt.
- Place them in the fridge, or you can let them cool on the counter until done.
- Once chocolate is fully cool you can enjoy !
Hope you enjoyed this awesome recipe, and I will see you in the next post.