2017 New Year Resolutions
To be honest I was going to skip this post. I figured, “Everyone says they’re the resolutions they are going to do. Then they never actually follow through.” Then, I thought I should do my resolutions, and share them with you just so you all know what I want out of 2017.
My resolution are…
- To get away from what I’m used to, and just go visit somewhere different. To really get out of my comfort zone.
- Learn more about health, and wellness. That way I can share everything I learned, and we can be healthy together.
- To do more fashion on my blog, and outfit of the days. I have been doing a lot of health, and skincare. I would like to put together more outfits, and blog about them.
- To incorporate more of a lifestyle feel to my blog. I really love to cook, and I’m thinking about doing cooking videos. Just so you can see some of the things I like to cook.
- Post every single week. I noticed this year there has a been a few gaps, and most days I just get stuck on what to write about. I know that’s not a excuse, but I have found ways to increase my writing juices. Like night time writing.
- Establish a Organic Makeup Routine. I still haven’t really found a good makeup routine. So far I have been really loving Juice Beauty PHYTO-PIGMENTS Flawless Serum Foundation. I may try bareMinerals just because I like they way they have been doing to their packing lately.
These are my 2017 Resolutions, and look forward to working hard on these. I hope you start 2017 with bunches of positive energy. I always remind myself to appreciate what I have because, I know it could always be worse.
Hope that 2017 will bring you many blessings, and wisdom.
To see my Reflections on 2016 Click Here