Health Benefits of Mint
Tis the season to have Mint. 🎄✨
No really this time of year is the perfect time to add mint to holiday. I wanted to include the benefits of using mint. I also wanted to include some of the ways you can include mint, and stay healthy this holiday.
Health Benefits of Mint:
- To treat nausea, and indigestion (Oh no not that casserole !)
- For Headache relief (It’s a loud, and rowdy holiday. I need Mint.)
- Helps with feeling mentally drained, and tiredness (I shopped till I dropped this holiday. I’m so tired! )
- To treat irritable bowel syndrome (Oh no hope grandma isn’t in the restroom.)
- Good for skincare ( Flawless.)
- Helps with weight loss ( Waist trained.)
- Prevents tooth decay (Beautiful Smile.)
Ways to Use Mint in Everyday Life:
- Use mint in tea, lemonade, or water
- You can grind it up, and use it in marinades
- It can be added to cream soups, and sauces
- Simply make a mint tea
My favorite way to use mint is to make a warm mint tea. 🍵
You find more creative ways to use mint by going to the Allrecipes Website Here.
I hope you learned something from this post, and will use mint this holiday season. As always I will see you in the next post.
XOXO Aidensworld21 👄