Prep: 10min Bake: 30min Makes: 5 cups
- 1 pk .5 oz HEB Organics Baby Spinach ( frozen chopped spinach)
- 2 pks (8oz.each) HEB Organics Cream Cheese
- Distilled Vinegar (Optional)
- 1 container 16oz. Horizon Organic Sour Cream
- 1 pk (6oz) HEB Organics Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- 3-4 shakes of garlic powder
Directions: Preheat oven to 350° F.
(Optional) First take your chopped spinach, rinse it with vinegar, and squeeze dry. I like my spinach to have a subtle vinegar taste when I mix it. You can skip this step if you don’t like vinegar. I’ve done both ways, and my family loved it either way. I also make this every Sunday for husband for the game, and he loves it.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and garlic powder. Stir in the spinach into the bowl. You can also add artichoke, or sun dried tomatoes if you want. Transfer into a greased 11 x 7 in. baking dish. ( or any dish you have)
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with whole wheat crackers, or tortilla chips.
- Enjoy !
I hope you enjoyed this post, or it helped you in some way. Happy Fall / Thanksgiving ! Don’t forget to like this post if you liked it.